Thursday, September 20, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday


Dan took this photo of me and Grace in Guangzhou in our room in the Old Victory. (Beautiful 1920's art deco style hotel.) The next day we left for home. The last 4 years have been amazing. I won't sugar coat it and say it's always been easy--life always has it's ups and downs and we all come through it somehow. The first year home with Grace was kind of a blur due to my sleep deprived self. We came through chronic ear infections, reactive airway disease, and sleep issues which all pretty much resolved at age 2. The 2's were trying. This girl has one of the strongest personalities I've ever come across and she could definitely test the most patient parent. (That's okay, strength is a good trait isn't it?) At ages 3, 4 and 5 Grace is a funny, kind and loving little girl who is probably one of the happiest children I've ever known. We have all come a long way and I wouldn't have my life any other way. :) Gail

2 kind words:

Angie said...

What a cutie she was...and still is!

mandt said...

That's a professional looking photo. Nice! What a cutie!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs