Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank you Courtney, Joe and Blaine!




Our November LID 06 yahoo group just had a cybershower and the theme was "bedtime." Thank you Barnett family for the adorable gifts you sent for Lily. The ladybug jammies are exactly something I would have picked out for her. Love the soft bedtime book and CD, Sandra Boynton bedtime board book and blankie and the Glowworm. You are so thoughtful to include Miss Grace with a gift too. This adoption sometimes feels like a surreal experience and the shower definitely helps me to feel like it WILL happen and Lily will a part of our family someday soon. Again thank you Barnett family...you are the best. :)

2 kind words:

Courtney said...

Thank you Gail! I was so happy when I saw that you had Chloe Paige for the shower, because I already knew you had great taste from the July hair bow exchange;)
Thanks for the great gifts for Chloe.
Courtney

Angie said...

What great gifts! I am sorry I didn't join this swap now but I was already involved in two others at the time! Too cute!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs