Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Friday and a couple of favorite pics!




Gracie (2) on the left with her BFF, Julia. They have the same birthday and are from same SWI. We met in our travel group.




Grace age 2, going down the slide.







I don't know about you, but I am so happy Friday is here and this week is finally over. It's just been one of those very long weeks. Let's see, we had problems with the furnace/thermostat of course when it's something like 5 degrees outside here in WI. That got fixed fortunately. Today Grace had a large cavity filled in one of her molars, and she cried throughout the whole procedure and I had to console her (help hold her down a little bit too). It was just one of those things that both of us were totally exhausted afterwards and extremely happy it was over. Grace has had cavities filled before and done very well with it all, but for some reason she just felt like crying and doing a fair amount of wiggling and resisting. And then I've been a "single Mom" all week while Dan is out of town for work. Grace has missed her Daddy so much this week, and I will say so have I. Thankfully it's the weekend very soon! :) Oh, and here are 2 very cute pics from the summer Grace was 2. When I look at them now, she was such a baby then.

5 kind words:

insanemommy said...

Those two little girls could pass for sisters. I just want to reach out and touch them. They are squeezable.

Paula said...

I was thinking the same thing, they look like sisters. Glad you made it through the week! Have a great weekend.

Story of our Life said...

Love em!! She was a "baby" then. She is growing up to be such a sweet little lady. (And beautiful!!)

Bry has "dental" surgery on 2/14 due to a large amount of cavaties and large ones. He has never had dental work. We've taken him to the dentist religiously since he was very little. This last time was the first time they did xrays and WHAM...So he will be admitted to the hospital for day surgery.

Ashley said...

I feel like crying with Grace! I have to go to the dentist on Tuesday. I think it is my least favorite thing to do.

Darling pictures! Isn't it amazing, when you look back at pictures, how little they look? And so cute, you could just cry!

Angie said...

Precious girls and yes, they could be sisters!
I am sorry that you had a rough week, Gail. I hope your weekend is wonderful!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs