Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One more thing...

In my previous post I listed 50 things about myself that folks may or may not know about me. I forgot one more that I'll add.

51. I proposed to Dan. Yes it was me that asked. Dan and I had dated about 2 and a half years, much of it a long distance relationship. He was on the East coast, me in the Chicago area and he got this great job offer out in the SF bay area. He took the job and I was still in Chicago. I felt like we had dated quite a while and we needed to see if our relationship was really going to work. So Nick and I moved out to CA, Dan and I were married and we are still together 18 yrs. later. Truthfully, I was scared to death to get married again...but I took a chance.

So now I think that I'd like to see a few more of these posts with "50 (it doesn't have to be that many) little facts about yourself" on blogs. We might get to learn some new things about each other. :)

4 kind words:

Paula said...

Gotta love a Take Charge woman, you got your man!

Angie said...

Hee Hee...

I didn't propose to Milledge but I did ask him out on our first date! ;)

Gail said...

Good for you Angie. You know the marriage proposal from me just kinda flew out of my mouth...but hey, he said yes!

Kim N Jeff said...

Working on my 50.... Love the fact that you took charge and asked him!

By the way are you going to the Domes on Saturday for their NY celebration? We were thinking about going...

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs