Monday, January 21, 2008

The Review Room


Well our dossier has been in the review room for approximately a month. Probably longer than that because no one really knows the exact time that it's being reviewed. No news is always good news...but it's awfully quiet out there. I have not heard or read about anyone being reviewed or asked questions from CCAA in our LID group of Nov. and I've been a little antsy about it lately. It sure would be nice to be out by Chinese New Year which starts Feb. 7. There will be a lot of celebrating in this house when we DO find out, it means we are an important step closer to our daughter! :)

4 kind words:

Paula said...

I'm sure it will all go well for you, but I know what you mean it will be just one more hurdle that you have crossed.

Story of our Life said...

(((HUGS)))
Soon...I hope!! i'm sure of it Gail. I know nothing about the process other than what you've told me.

Hope you stayed warm this weekend!! I know we didn't go far from home.

Angie said...

Our house will be celebrating right along with you! It is very quiet...hopefully that is a good sign!
I can't wait to hear we are OUT very soon!

insanemommy said...

Woo-hoo... I love this song.. Good choice! Very upbeat..

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs