Sunday, April 27, 2008

17 months

Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com
Well it's been 17 months now, this year has been flying by for some reason for me. Last week I felt a bit down about it all, but I'm feeling better today. Sometimes I feel like I'm riding the waves of the ocean with this whole thing...I ride the wave...up...and down...and it repeats over and over. No speculating on my part as to how long it could be. The wait is what it is for me right now. Instead of fighting my sadness at times, I go with it and know that it will pass because it always does. We are getting ready to go on a really fun trip soon with Miss Grace, and my mind is on that. :)

9 kind words:

Denise C said...

OH sweet friend!!! I will be praying for you and that the wait will be quick!
Now...let's hear all about this really fun trip you have up your sleeve!!! Oooooo...can't wait to hear all about it!

Miss Grace is so blessed to have such a fabulous Mommy!!!
Your family is so precious!!!
Sending great big hugs to you today!!!
Love you,
Denise

OH MY #6 said...

17 is a pretty impressive number!

I hear ya about the ups and downs. Big hug for you!

when do you leave?

Lea

Angie said...

Happy 17 Months! Thank you for always having a positive outlook about the wait...you're right, it is what it is.

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I loved the pictures in the previous post. Grace is such a little beauty!

Congrats on 17 months of patience! Keeping busy with your family is a great way to pass the time.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Steffie B. said...

This wait is crazy and I totally understand your emotions.

I hope you ahve a wonderful trip...can't wait to see pictures.

Have a wonderful week. As far as my blog....I just like to be creative....it brings me peace. lol Lately I have been wondering whether I should blog or not. Oh well.....we'll see.

Smile...its' Monday! ;)

Steffie B. said...

Hapyy 17 BTW! ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

I am so sorry the wait is so long.... but one day.... all the saddness will be washed away by the pure joy of holding your daughter in your arms...
I am so happy to have found my way to your blog. It is lovely and so is your family.
I cannot thank you enough for your donations to the auction.... What treasures to part with.... thank you again .
God's Speed
Daleea

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on being 17 months closer! I absolutely love the Mei Mei doll that you donated to the auction. I'm bidding on it!!

Steffie B. said...

Have a wonderful day my friend! ;)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs