Thursday, April 3, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday





Some photos I took last week of Grace on a playground having fun. For some reason I like the one of her hair in her face with her features peeking out.

As for my prior "crazy talk" post, thanks for all the kind comments. Now and then I lose it somewhat regarding this wait time. I almost feel like I should delete that entire post but won't. It was honest and how I felt that day, when I re-read the post I think I was a bit dramatic. I can be quite emotional about it all at times, I am a woman and a perimenopausal one at that...you know how that can be. Hope your weekend is a relaxing one and take care. :)

11 kind words:

Story of our Life said...

I think I should delete my posts nearly every time I post...

I don't. I have only deleted one I think and it was a rather mean spirited post. And I felt guilty afterward.

Reality is...this is "my therapy" and it is a way for me to sort out how I am doing. HOw I am feeling. Maybe somewhere along the journey I might 'touch' someone..and that is why I don't delete it!!

So...I say DON"T DELETE! It is who you are, what you are feeling and thinking.

On to your beauty queen...

Do you think she would be interested in an arranged marriage? We've had this discussion before? Given her reaction to Bry at swimming lessons few weeks ago...I'm guessing she thinks boys are geeks?

OH MY #6 said...

Wow, I am loving those pictures and that coat! How cute!

As far as your previous post, I find that reading that type of post is very therapeutic. I appreciate the honesty and the emotion that goes in to it.

Hey, we have both had an emotional week!

Lea

OH MY #6 said...

may I add, that I love the little shoes too!

Lea

Gail said...

Let's see...little floral Mary Jane shoes from Tar-jay. Coat from Kohl's, a great deal. Originally $80, it had been marked down a bunch and we got it for $18.And it will fit her next year! We call that coat the "pink mink."
:)

Ashley said...

Gail,

If you are crazy, them so am I! My emotions ebb and flow so much from day to day. It is hard to read all the negative comments, and even harder not to get sucked into them. I'm glad you shared your post. It helps me realize that I am not alone in this. You mentioned that you want to help others who are going through this. Well, my friend, mission accomplished! You help me every single day!

OK, I want a 'pink mink" coat, too! Love it! And I agree, the photo of Grace, with the wind in her hair, is priceless!

xoxo - Ashley

Paula said...

Great pics of Grace. I know what you mean, I've posted, then re thought it, checked to see if anyone has commented yet and if not, deleted it.
I think your last post was a good one. Its totally true and blogs are meant to be honest accounts of your life, not a bunch of fluff.

Steffie B. said...

Look at her in that darling pink coat...LOVE it! ;)

suzanne said...

I dont think that there is anyone on this journey who hasn't felt like you did at some point, This is a very emotional and difficult journey. Dont delete it, those were your thoughts at that time, and it will be good in the future to go back and read it.

Love the pictures.

Denise C said...

OH oh oh!!! Loving that gorgeous coat!!! Miss Grace is stunning!!!

You are precious and your heart is so beautiful!!! I love and admire how you share it so openly!

Love you sweet friend!!!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I thought your last post was so heartfelt and truthful. I think all of us have felt the same way at some point in time through this process.

What adorable pictures! Grace is such a beautiful girl.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

chad-roscoe said...

I think it was a beautiful post, and the best thing you could say is that the way to help yourself is to help others to be positive. How very much I agree with you on that!
xx~
Di
www.sophieonmymind.blogspot.com

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs