Monday, May 12, 2008

More Disney


Well, I'm still coming down from the Disney vacation 'high' that lasted a week long. It's always hard for me to adjust to real life after a vacation. I made this slide show today from the many pictures I took. We really had a great time even though it was hot with temps in the 90's every day and humid. Heat and humidity almost like China in the summertime. :) I was thinking that if you went to each park for a week straight, you still couldn't see or do everything. It's impossible. Some of our favorites were: The Carousel in the Magic Kingdom, Mickey and Minnie's houses, Splash Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Epcot's world showcase, and Soarin' at Epcot, Beauty and the Beast at the Hollywood Studios, the Festival of the Lion King at the Animal Kingdom Park, and meeting the different characters in the parks. Some new one's we loved were: The Seas with Nemo & Friends (awesome aquarium there!), and Finding Nemo-the musical in the Animal Kingdom. Grace's height didn't quite make it for some of the roller coasters. Someday though. ;)

9 kind words:

Gail said...

Love the pictures!
WDW just a wonderful place!
I can't wait to go again.
I loved watching the expressions on my daughter's face when she saw the "real" Mickey Mouse (her favorite) But I will have to wait a few years more with a very little one coming into our lives!

Paula said...

I am loving all the pics. Disneyworld is awesome! I think Epcot was my fav with Magic Kingdom in 2nd place. Youre right there is sooo much to see.

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE Disney! You have some great photos there. It's neat to see other peoples pictures and think, hey, I've been there!

OH MY #6 said...

it looks wonderful Gail. Love that little picture of Grace on the sidebar too!

have a good day!

Lea

Unknown said...

It looks like it was packed with fun!! I am sure it takes quite a while to come off a trip like that!!

Brandi said...

Disney is awesome! I can't wait to go back!

So glad you all had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love the song you have here and I enjoyed your Mother's Day post too. Then Disney! Who doesn't love it?

Steffie B. said...

Wonderful pictures....so glad you had a good time....I can't wait to take S & D! Have a good rest of the week! ;)

Denise C said...

Oh Gail, these are some fabulous pictures of your trip!! It takes me back...we were there this time last year! I totally agree there is no way one could possibly see it all even over a period of several days! We were there a total of 12 days, and had Magic Your Way passes for 10 days.....so we did the parks multiple times each....and the two water parks...we still didn't see everything we wanted to! Oh and I LOVED NEMO the musical! IT is "Broadway" caliber!
Soarin' was so fun...we rode it two times!!!!
Ok...after seeing your pictures...I am ready to go back!!! *wink*!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely trips with us!!! I always enjoy seeing your pictures!!!!
Take care!!!
Love,
Denise

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs