Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite foto Friday





These were taken a few evenings ago when Dan and I took Grace, Will and our dog Molly to a nearby dog park for a run. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or the dog. Grace and Will love to race, chase and run! The 2 of them are getting along very well...or as well as brother and sister can at times. ;0)This weekend we are traveling down to Indiana for William to meet his Grandma(Dan's mother) for the first time. Wish us well on a 6 hour car ride...we are ready with plenty of movies and treats. Hope your weekend is everything you want it to be!

7 kind words:

OH MY #6 said...

Have fun with that my friend.

I am going to Indiana a few weeks for a family wedding!

Safe travels Gail!

Lea
xo

Carol said...

Found you thru RMJ..love your blog!

Ashley said...

Have a great weekend, Gail. Your photos made me smile.

missy said...

Looks like great fun for all three of them!!! Your dog is gorgeous. Grace and William are TOO cute for words. I am so happy they are enjoying each other.

Have a great trip!!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Wishing you and the family safe travels and as awesome weekend.

Thanks for your words of support!!

Denise C said...

OH what fun pictures!! I hope your family weekend together is so very blessed! Praying for safe travels!!!
Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!
Hugs and love,
Denise

redmaryjanes said...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs