Friday, December 12, 2008

Yee Haw!....it's Friday!

{ Both of these were taken yesterday}
Yee...haw! It's Friday and my Momma says I'm a pistol...but I think I'm a cowboy. This week I got to decorate the Christmas tree, was evaluated for speech, and it snowed a whole lot one day so Jie Jie was home all day with me. This morning, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Jie Jie's school to see her in the Holiday Pageant. She had on a pretty dress and sang, danced and even played a few instruments. After that we went to her classroom and I ran around, played with stuff and ate a cookie or two. I've had a really fun week. My Mommy and I hope you are enjoying this beautiful season.

7 kind words:

Karen said...

Boy howdy- Will is such a cutie cowboy! Have a great weekend!

OH MY #6 said...

Very cute post. Love the face of that little guy.

Enjoy your day my friend. Glad you are all enjoying your week.

Lea
xo

PS. when it is not so busy after the holidays we can chat on FACEBOOK!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Your week sounded very fun...Yahoooo!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my goodness....he is the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!!

You have had a wonderful week with lots of surprises.....and lots of new firsts for Will!! It is such a magical time of year.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Cute little cowboy!

Story of our Life said...

Gosh darn you are cute!!

How bout' we get together for lunch or something while Jie Jie is on Christmas break? Or just your mommy, you and I???

:)

kitchu said...

sounds like a very fun week! and what a cutie you are as a cowboy!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs