Friday, January 9, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday...snowy day with Will

Will is just not sure about Winter and all that goes with it...snow and cold. He has been pretty reticent to go outside until yesterday. He wanted to wear his rain boots instead of snow boots and that was fine with me.


He loves to make footprints in the snow. He went outside twice yesterday, once in the morning and then in the afternoon so you can see the difference in the above photos and the one below in the light.



'Mom, I no yike(like) the cold!'




Please keep entering the drawing on my previous post for the key fob, or leave a comment on this post if you're interested.



12 kind words:

Story of our Life said...

He's so darn cute I just want to eat him up!! Tell him Gala doesn't like the cold, either.

OH MY #6 said...

TOO cute. Way too cute. You must have trouble getting annoyed with him or at least staying annoyed. His face, so sweet.

May I keep entering the draw for more chances?!!

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

These pics of Will are so cute!! I love his bright jacket and rain boots.....and of course that beautiful face!!

The new improved bigger pics look fantastic:)

Have a great weekend!!

Lisa

Jboo said...

He is such a cutie!! Love the bright colors in his jacket and boots!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet guy! Very handsome, serious pose for the cold. My Michael (19) never has cared for it either.

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Will is tooooo CUTE..
THANK YOU for the Bitty Baby clothes and the fabric..
LOVE IT..
Have a Great Weekend..

Jennifer said...

These pictures are amazing! So bright! Landree doesn't like the cold either. She says burrr Mommy!

Laura L. said...

These are very cute photos. :) We need to let Jadyn get out there today.
I'm with Will, not a fan of the cold. I think I'm living in the wrong area of the country.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

He is so adorable and you are becoming quite the photgrapher!

Ashley said...

Those are fabulous photos of your very handsome little man!!

I'm with Will, me no like the cold either!

xoxo
Ashley

Shawnstribe said...

what gorgeous photos!!!!
your children are so beautiful
xxx
s

Michelle R Photography said...

Please tell Will, "I no yike the cold either"! I love how his colorful clothing just pops on the white snow. What a cute little guy.

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs