Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I ♥ faces Week # 29 At The Beach





This week's theme over at the I heart Faces photography blog is 'At the Beach.' I thought, how timely that is...since we just were there. My entry is the above portrait of Grace taken one of the last nights we were in Mexico, she had been running and playing in the waves and I captured this moment. Besides her expression I loved the sand and drops of water on the right side of her face. If you click on the I heart Faces button it will link you the blog and you can check out more entries...enjoy!

7 kind words:

Marla said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Karen said...

Mezmerizingly pretty! (oh, and the photo is great too) ;)

Jboo said...

Such a cool photo of your beautiful Grace!

Janet

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
you are doing amazing with your photography skills..
Hugs..

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am loving her sandy face.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Gail,

I am sorry but you can't go wrong with that beautiful face of her's.

Seriously, I could not stop looking at it. You are good girlfriend.

Lea
xo

Dita said...

Sheer perfection, Gail......both child and photo!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs