Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

(Thank you to the Maternal Lens for choosing this picture of Grace as their 'Photo of the Day.' )

'Joy is not in things, it is in us.' ~ Richard Wagner



Sweet Shot Day


My very favorite shot of the week, taken of our daughter Grace dancing in her lavender tutu. Grace is the most joyful, happy child I've ever known. I was checking out a new location to take pictures (this was taken near an old school house in the middle of a field in the countryside) and she broke out in this spontaneous little dance. This girl always makes me smile!

Please go over and see more beautiful pictures here for Sweet Shot Tuesdays.

19 kind words:

Susan said...

Oh my, truly this captures JOY!! She's beautiful and I love her name.

I have a granddaughter named Grace!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

"joy" is shinning through in this photo. Gosh she is so beautiful.

Lea
xo

Love Letters To China said...

She looks so beautiful in the photo. Love the colors and the great big smile on her face!

Jboo said...

Love her expression! That girl is so cute! Lea is right -- what a joyful girl!

Janet

Erika said...

this one needs to be framed! pure bliss and joy :)

Kayce said...

I just LOVE this! Makes me want to dance and smile the day away!

Laurie said...

She is SO adorable! I love the purple tu-tu, but her dance is what really makes it come to life!

Killara girl said...

such pretty colours and a shiny smile.

Lori Lynn said...

What a fabulous and natural capture! Beautiful.

SarahinSC said...

True joy! Wonderful capture!

Debbie said...

this is pure joy! love it!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo!!!

Wanda said...

Oh my.....I adore this shot. It's so soft and airy and almost misty. I love Grace's expression. What a joy she must be to be around.

Love it!
xoxo

a Tonggu Momma said...

Joy and Grace... perfectly expressed.

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL.. and this is my song to my kids..
Love it..
Have a great evening..
Hugs..

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

The joy in her face is just precious. What a sweet, sweet shot!
~Jennifer
www.studiojru.com

Michelle R Photography said...

So beautiful, Gail!! Such a joyful child!! And congrats on being chosen at The Maternal Lens. I love that site!!!

ellieshine said...

so beautiful. the photo and your Grace :) Love the joy you captured! oh and great location!!

Darcy @ m3b said...

Gail,

she's beautiful!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs