Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday photo and a thank you!


My sparkly eyed son with a huge smile on his face.
Lately he's not been too fond of me taking his picture and I got this one a few days ago.
A little bribery was used...c a n d y.
His favorite right now is sugar-free 'Icebreakers Sours.'
He loves the watermelon and green apple ones.
And so do I.
Will brick wall WM

I have a new look to my blog and
 wanted to thank the very talented Rita, of Coffee Shop Photography.
 She's extremely easy to work with and 
I can't say enough wonderful things about her.
The blog design is very 'me.'
If you haven't already done so, please check out Rita's Coffee Shop blog
for all kinds of freebies like actions, Lightroom presets, tutorials and MUCH more.
She's a wealth of information and knowledge.
Thank you again Rita!

And happy Friday!

11 kind words:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

the new look is FAB!

Lea
xo

Love Letters To China said...

Love the new look Gail! It really is beautiful. I so need to do something with my pathetic looking blog. I so wanted to redesign it on my own, but time has not been on my side. Might just have to checkout Rita.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Grace

PS. Love the new picture of Will. He's got the best smile ever!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Gail, this looks so much more YOU. I love your new design.

Kim said...

Love the new look.. and the photos are AMAZING..
Hugz..
Have a great weekend..
Love ya..

Jboo said...

Love your new look too! So very cool -- just like you! That boy of yours with that big smile makes me smile today too! Have a great weekend!

janet

Jboo said...

Love your new look too! So very cool -- just like you! That boy of yours with that big smile makes me smile today too! Have a great weekend!

janet

Michelle R Photography said...

What a beautiful blogover!! And of course, an absolutely adorable picture of Will. And hey - I can see ALL of the pictures. Woo hoo!! Maybe it had something to do with the blogover, so thank you, Rita! ;)

ellieshine said...

I love your new blog design! and it is so great getting to see some of my favorite photos up there! did you print that beach one? and the GraceUmbrella? Love those :) I've been thinking I might need a re do so thanks for sharing about Rita!

Casey said...

Love the new blog look!!! And I always, always use candy. lol.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is too cute!! I can't imagine him not wanting his picture taken.... I always got the impression that he loved being int he spotlight.... or in this case, the natural light:)

Love the new blog look..... Rita really knows her stuff!

Enjoy your weekend~

xoxo,

Lisa

Wanda said...

Love the new look - I need to get my act together and change mine up too. Your pink is so perfect - good job! Yeah, I'll be going with Rita too....soon!! (Time....it's mind boggeling where it goes.)

And Will, of course - such a cutie with that mischievous grin.

Have a great week!
xoxo

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs