Saturday, February 5, 2011

joy of love (love to hate)

Day 5 - love to hate. I love that my 5 and 8 year old happily brush their teeth. Not liking the aftermath.
Day 5's assignment for joy of love
is to show something I 'love to hate' about this person or people.
Well, I love that Grace and Will happily brush their teeth twice a day.
They rarely complain, in fact Will embraces it
and sometimes it looks like a party has gone on in the bathroom when he's done.
The above was taken this morning...still not sure who was wrestling
with the tube of toothpaste. ;)
I do get a little tired of reminding them to clean up.

8 kind words:

Love Letters To China said...

I can definitely relate to this one. I stopped buying the tubes and now buy their toothpaste in one of the hard plastic type containers. Much easier than dealing with the toothpaste in the tube. :-)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

Unknown said...

ha ha ha! looks like our bathrooms too! :-)

cute photo!

xoxox tonight!

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

So funny to come and read this tonight...this is exactly what I am doing as soon as I wake up tomorrow!! Cleaning up the girls' mess...same here ;) (Great DOF)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Looks very familiar here at our house as well. SJ has started saying~ I do it myself! You should see that in action! :) Great image!!!
Joy!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I love it! "a party in the bathroom"! I can just imagine that cute William being so in to it! That just makes me smile!

Lea
xo

PS. Is it snowing in WI? We are getting a freak storm. Totally unexpected! YIKES!

Sharon said...

Yesterday Linhsey used enough toothpaste for an elephant, and then shared it with the front of her new dress to boot! Not to mention it took a while to get it all our of the sink too.

Kayce said...

Oh goodness I too get so tired of asking Jacob to clean up! :)

mommy to many said...

man!! i just cleaned the bathroom sink this morning and didn't even think about taking a picture first.......hmmmmm i think this is something we all are "blessed" with if we have children though...

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs