Thursday, June 2, 2011

22/52 - the graduate

the graduate

(I know I'm a bit biased but he is one handsome little man!)

Last week my baby graduated from pre-school.
Of my 3 children, he was the first to have a little ceremony at his school.
I thought it was very sweet and a great way to mark this milestone.

It has certainly taken a village to help William become the little boy who he is today.
Seeing his class perform on the little stage did get me teary.
I couldn't help but think of Deena and Mike (his foster parents in China), and the staff and volunteers
And Karen, the teacher he's had for the last year.
All of these people love Will deeply, understand him and were/are committed to help our son.
The words 'thank you' are nowhere near sufficient.

He starts Kindergarten in the Fall,
with a new teacher and friends.
Will is extremely excited because he'll be going to the same school as Grace.

And we are incredibly proud of him!!
22/52 - the graduate

18 kind words:

the meaklims said...

No wonder you're proud of him!

Jill

Love Letters To China said...

I can tell by your words how proud you are of him. He is adorable... to say the least. Can't wait to see what the future holds for that sweet boy of yours. He has the world at his fingertips thanks to the love of his family.

xoxo

Laurie said...

Way to go, Will! I can't wait to hear all about your kindergarten adventures! :)

Kim said...

Love that smile..
Hugz..
Congrats to Will..
Have a great weekend..

dawn said...

He is beaming with pride, and rightfully so. Take the world by storm Strong Will.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

William looks so jazzed in his picture! And, quite the handsome boy in his red shirt!

I am always so impressed and moved by your appreciation of others in the kids lives!

lea
xo

PS. I love the picture of the boy with the tie on standing in the back.

Courtney said...

Congrats to the graduate. He looks so happy in all the pictures. I am sure he will love kindergarten.

Unknown said...

How exciting for Will!

Congrats to him and all of you!

Yes, I agree he is very handsome!

Enjoy your weekend - much love,
Jill

ellieshine said...

nope. you're not biased. he is a handsome little man!

yay for Kindergarten - he will do awesome!

xo ellie

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Congrats to your amazingly handsome little man!!! SO proud of him too!!! I know he will do great in K and it will be wonderful to have he and Grace together!!! :)
XOXO

Jodee said...

Way to go, Will! He is one handsome guy!

Casey said...

Congrats Will!!! What a little sweetie!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

SFAM, I so understand the feelings behind your words; especially in that I have had the same experience. Will is so gorgeous and full of life. He will go far with his village and most especially his amazing mama! Love you!

China Dreams said...

Congratulations on a successful beginning and may he continue to flourish.

Ruby

Wanda said...

It takes a village, yes, but Will hit the lottery when you became his mommy. What a moment those little graduations are. I remember the tears and joy with Dahlia on her grad. from pre-school. Two more years for Milana.

And I think we all agree - Will is one handsome little dude.
=)
xoxo

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

Congratulations Will...and Mom!! For exciting...I love their little programs ;) He definately is so, so cute!! Maybe we can hook him and Kya up when they are allowed to date at what...30?

Sharon said...

Awww, even I am teary eyed now! Way to go Will!

Kayce said...

Awesome job Will!! Kindergarten is going to be a fabulous new adventure for you!!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs