Wednesday, November 23, 2011

47/52 - Farewell to Fall

(Taken yesterday morning before school).
Scarecrow Will 1
Fall is now turning into Winter.
The leaves are mostly gone and there's a permanent chill in the air.
Thanksgiving is almost here.
Which means Christmas is around the corner.

Yesterday the Kindergarten classes at Will's school had a Harvest Festival
to celebrate the end of Fall.

  Scarecrow Will 2
All the children dressed as scarecrows.
The above photo shows Will acting the part.
Quite well, if I may say so. ;)

This boy is a nut!

  Scarecrow Will 3
The wink was a bonus!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We'll be spending it with my parents, my siblings and their families.
We have a lot to be thankful for!

8 kind words:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that little boy is something. Full of personality and fun. I feel like I know him through all you wonderful shots of him. But these are really something.

I don't "thankful" can cover what you have.

Have a fabulous weekend Gail.

lea
xo

PS. I now have two mantels to cover and I will need your help. Yours looks stunning in the back ground. Do you leave the mirror up all year round and just change out the decor?

Love Letters To China said...

He is such a little cutie pie Gail! I bet he was one of the best scarecrows in the class.

Hope you have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo

Sharon said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Courtney said...

He is adorable! I think fall is coming to a close here in Ohio, I just saw the snow prediction for next week.

Jboo said...

He kills me -- so cute and funny and adorable!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Janet

Marla said...

He's such a cutie!! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

OH what a cutie!!! Adorable scarecrow for sure!!! Blessings and love sweet friend. XO

ashley said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving, Gail! Love those pics of your handsome little man :)

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs