Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dog Days of Summer

Scooters


The phrase, "the dog days of Summer" refers to the wicked hot, sultry days
of July and August.
And it's certainly arrived in Wisconsin and in many parts of the U.S.
 
Scooters-2

 
I love Summer, maybe it's because I was born at the end of July.
I'd take a Summer day over a cold, snowy Winter one...anytime.


Scooters-3

I thought Grace and her friends Miles and Lydia were quite creative (and cute)
  riding their scooters up and down the sidewalk through the sprinkler.

7 kind words:

Jboo said...

Those are very clever and cute girls! Great idea to keep cool! I also prefer summer to winter!! Hope you have a fab birthday!

P.S. I must need to starting wearing my glasses -- am on my 3rd try on verification!:) 3rd times a charm, right????

Love Letters To China said...

Very clever indeed!!! It's crazy how you're having hotter weather than us right now. Where's your little man? Enjoying the a/c? ;-)

xo

Unknown said...

Clever indeed! Whatever it takes to keep cool.

Hoots Momma said...

so cute. love the water droplets!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A beautiful childhood memory!!! LOVE! XOXO

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Now this look like fun!

lea
xo

Courtney said...

What a fun way to try and beat the heat. It has been super hot this week in Ohio,so we have been trying to find ways to stay cool.

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs