Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th

4th of July
 
'I love my freedom. I love my America.'
 
~ Jessi Lane Adams


4th of July-2

'In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed;
it must be achieved.'

~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
 
4th of July Storyboard
 
 Every country celebrates "their day."
Many call it Independence Day.
The USA was
founded by people looking for religious freedom.
They were followed by people trying to find all types of freedom...
freedom from oppression, famine, poverty, you name it.
Our forefathers fought to get freedom, to keep it and let others have it -
at home and abroad.
This is a great country and I'm proud to be an American.
I'm happy that my children will grow up here.
Happy 4th!

4th of July-3

Taken about 10 days ago in the beautiful fields not far from where we live in Wisconsin.

9 kind words:

Jboo said...

Happy 4th to you and your family! Lovely photos!

Love Letters To China said...

So beautiful Gail! You make it look so effortless. I want to be you when I grow up. ;-)

Happy 4th to you and your family.

xoxo

Hannah said...

Beyond gorgeous. We are blessed by the Lord to have such freedom.

I did some flag shots earlier in the month. They were so much fun! I agree with the lady above...I want to be you when I grow up! {Except for the fact that I'm probably older than you are!}

Unknown said...

Gail, these are so incredibly lovely! I adore your beautiful flag girl. The only thing I don't like is that she is growing up so much : (. I hope you have a beautiful day together tomorrow.

Courtney said...

Happy 4th of July! Beautiful pictures, I love the lighting.

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

Beautiful!

likeschocolate said...

Happy 4th of July! These are art! So stunning!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Gosh~ gorgeous!!! Breathtaking!!! I want to be you when I grow up!!! Love you! XOXO

Gina Kleinworth said...

As always - amazing images Gail. Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your holiday was wonderful. Thinking of you all.

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs