Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Nutcracker (Sunday Snapshot)

 
 
 
  
 
It's one of those traditions that started over 25 years ago, before I had children.
I've had this love for the Nutcracker for many years and would attend productions pretty much everywhere we lived.
 

This is the 6th year that Grace and I have attended our local Nutcracker
put on by the Madison Ballet.
We've gotten where we both can anticipate each and every
dance and are never disappointed.
I'm hoping it's a tradition we can continue and maybe
next year bring Will (if he's up for it).





Taken shortly before we left yesterday.
Grace was playing with two of her Nutcracker ornaments from
the little tree in her room.

Merry Christmas!
We are getting a white one with a big snowstorm that's
hitting Wisconsin just as I write this.

 
 
 
Ni Hao Yall

13 kind words:

Donna Boucher said...

You take the most beautiful pictures of your lovely girl.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures so much! I absolutely love that you have this sweet tradition. I took Kaishon and Naji and Sabria one year. They were not old enough to appreciate the beauty : ).

Love Letters To China said...

We used to do the same thing each year. Don't know why we haven't gone in the past two. Need to start once again.

Stay warm Gail! How nice it's going to be when Christmas rolls around. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....."

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What lovely tradition. Hope to do that with my girls when they're all home and settled. Grace is so beautiful! Would love to know the color of her room. Want to paint the middle girls room. Room changing starts again. ;) Xoxo
Merry Christmas!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

breathing taking.

lea
xo

Hoots Momma said...

just beautiful. We took Libbie last year and she was so intrigued. She didnt move a muscle. We didn't get to go this year but we will for sure next year! Have a blessed Christmas Gail!

Shelly

Wanda said...

Love your tradition and I adore these images. xoxo

Jboo said...

What a wonderful tradition with your beautiful Grace!

Enjoy that white Christmas! :)

Nicole Renée said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and you have captured her so beautifully! Lovely images! I also love the Nutcracker. Our local symphony usually does a children's version of it that is only about 45 minutes - it's perfect for my younger kiddos. Unfortunately they didn't do it this year though, so we didn't get the chance to go. Hoping for next year!

Ashley said...

Just stunning!!!

Blessings, Ashley

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

Beautiful photos of your daughter and a beautiful tradition!
Stay warm - and Merry (white) Christmas
Ally

Andreea Hellen Red said...

Your daughter is breathing taking.

Courtney said...

I am sure it was a wonderful day. Enjoy your white Christmas, I think we are going to have a muddy Christmas here in Ohio!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs