Saturday, January 25, 2014

An Assortment of Photos (Sunday Snapshot & 4/52 Project)


 So as I had these grandiose plans of taking my two youngest outside this
week for some photos in the snow.
That obviously didn't happen.
Old man Winter has decided to hit us again with another "polar vortex"
otherwise known as being "too damn cold outdoors for any living creature."
So we stay inside, that's our only choice.
I decided to take my mind to a better place
and photograph still life.
And get real comfortable shooting indoors for a while.



This week I decided to get my Etsy shop 
up and running.
It's something I've been asked about and I figured
it was about time.

My shop is called amothersartphoto
and I have about 24 fine art photography prints
that are available.
It's an eclectic assortment, some of them
vintage inspired, some travel and some of China.
There will be more prints added in the weeks and months to come.
I would be flattered if you'd stop by and 'favorite' (click on the little heart)
of my shop.

Thank you!



Ni Hao Yall

6 kind words:

likeschocolate said...

I like the mix in of China or Chinatown photos in the mix. Seems fitting with the upcoming of Chinese New Year!

Jboo said...

Gorgeous collection of photos! Love your etsy shop. Will definitely be visiting it again! :)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

my hat is off to you with this new venture! These photos say so much about the person I know as Gail.

Congrats my friend. Really proud to know you.

lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

my hat is off to you with this new venture! These photos say so much about the person I know as Gail.

Congrats my friend. Really proud to know you.

lea
xo

Unknown said...

Beautiful Gail!

And congrats to you for stepping out in faith and opening your shop. Your work is gorgeous!!!

RaD said...

Well you got some great practice in!

 
© Aging with Grace and strong Will
CoffeeShop Designs